Kendall Central School
Kendall Central Schools offers many different athletic teams, from the modified level through varsity, to all students. Please visit the links at left to find out more information.
Note change in policy: Smoking is prohibited on all school grounds. This includes e-cigarettes, in compliance with NYS law, effective July 25, 2017.
Fall 2017 Season Parent/Athlete Meeting on Aug. 22 at 5:30 p.m. in the HS Auditorium - for all parents/athletes in grades 7-12! Refer to the Preseason Practice Schedule below for important information for Fall athletes.
Congratulations to the following teams for earning Scholar Athlete Team Distinction for Fall 2016:
- Varsity Volleyball earned the NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Team Award; 90 percent of the varsity roster earned a 90 percent or higher GPA at the 10-week mark.
- Varsity Girls’ Soccer earned the NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Team Award; 76 percent of the varsity roster earned a 90 percent or higher GPA at the 10-week mark.
- Varsity Volleyball and Varsity Girls’ Soccer will receive a certificate, and each of the Scholar athletes will receive a NYSPHSAA Academic Pin.
- Varsity Girls’ Cross Country featured all four athletes earning a 90 percent or higher GPA at the 10-week mark.
- Although they did not qualify for the NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Team Award, Varsity Boys’ Soccer featured 69 percent of its roster earning a 90 percent or higher GPA for the Fall season.
- Varsity Boys’ Cross Country did not qualify for the NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Team Award, but still featured 50 percent of its roster earning at least a 90 percent or higher GPA for the Fall season.
- Athletes who earned a 90 percent or higher at the Varsity level, but didn’t play on a Scholar Athlete Team, will also receive pins for their accomplishments.
Note: NYSPHSAA recently amended the Scholar Athlete Team Award by challenging teams to have at least 75 percent of the roster earn a 90 percent or above to earn the award.
Congratulations to each coach and each team on outstanding academic achievements!
Note: KCS Policy strictly forbids animals on school grounds unless they are service animals.
Be Loud, Be Proud, Be Positive
New York State Public High School Athletic Association supports and encourages spectators to enjoy the competition of our student athletes and cheer for their teams in a positive manner. Negative comments and behavior will be addressed by the appropriate site personnel. Spectators should Be Loud, Be Proud, and Be Positive toward all players, coaches, officials, and spectators. Thank you for your support and enjoy the game.
Athletic Director: Kevin Watson (585) 659-8963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Fall Preseason Practice Schedule
(RTF - 195 KB)