Hall of Fame
The KCS Athletic Hall of Fame was established for the following reasons:
- To recognize any athlete, coach, administrator, or contributor who through his/her commitment, sacrifice, and dedication to the Kendall Central School athletic program has brought pride and distinction to our school and community.
- To instill and continue the tradition of excellence that has been characteristic of Kendall athletics.
- To link past and current generations of student-athletes.
- To encourage current student athletes to embrace the many opportunities available to them through team work, determination, and dedication.
- To provide positive role models for the present day students in the Kendall Central School District.
- To strengthen the bond between the community and the Kendall Central School District for continued support.
Hall of Fame Nominations
A committee of school and community volunteers is actively seeking nominations to the Kendall Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame was created in 2011 to recognize the achievements of athletes, coaches, administrators, and community members who through their commitment, sacrifice, and dedication to the Kendall Central School athletic program has brought pride and distinction to our school and community.
To nominate someone for the Hall of Fame, complete the Nomination Form and submit three Letters of Support for the Nominee. Links to the files are at the bottom of this page.
Hall of Fame Committee Members:
- Carol D'Agostino
- John King
- Lindsay Hammer
- Pete Leicht
- Sue Kingsbury
- Paula Browe
- Kevin J. Watson
- Gary Kent
- Student Representative (TBD)