Pupil Personnel Services
Kendall Central School has a responsibility to identify all district children from birth to 21 years of age who are disabled, so that appropriate educational or related services can be made available to them. If you have a child or know of one, who because of mental, physical, neurological, or emotional reasons could benefit from special programs or services please call the Pupil Personnel office.
- Executive Director for Student Services - Nick Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org or 659-8906 Ext: 1105
- Committee on Preschool Special Education - Denise Crowe email@example.com or 659-2706 Ext: 8991
- Elementary School Psychologist - Melisa Rath firstname.lastname@example.org or 659-8317 Ext: 1208
- High School Psychologist - Susan Smith email@example.com or 659-2706 Ext: 2510
- Elementary School Counselor - Amy Leone firstname.lastname@example.org or 659-8317 Ext: 1227
- High School Counselors - Mirjam Bauer email@example.com or 659-2706 Ext. 2504 and Lindsay Hammer firstname.lastname@example.org or 659-2706 Ext. 2505
- Secretary - Denise Hare email@example.com or 659-8906 Ext: 1421
The District is currently applying for Title funds. If you would like to comment on the application, please contact Nick Picardo by Aug. 28 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 659-8906.