Legal Residency Within the Kendall Central School District

A legal resident of the Kendall Central School District (KCSD) is one who lives in a residence where the school taxes are paid to KCSD and is within the boundaries of the district. If you do not live within the district and pay school taxes to another school district, your children must legally attend school in that district, unless your children were approved to attend Kendall through the non-resident enrollment and tuition option that Kendall offers. If you move from KCSD to another school district, you must register and have your children attend the school district where you pay school taxes (or where the owner of the residence you rent from pays school taxes).