Kendall's Middle School consists of grades 5-8. Kevin Watson is the administrator for these students and Lindsay Hammer is the counselor. Sue Kingsbury will be the secretary for the Middle School. Grades 5-6 will remain in the Elementary School and grades 7-8 will remain in the Junior/Senior High School. The administrator and counselor will travel between both buildings, along with some faculty and staff members. Middle School students will still visit the nurse and psychologist assigned to their buildings: for the Elementary School, the nurse is Marjorie Lapp and the psychologist is Melisa Rath, and in the Junior/Senior High School, the nurse is Bethanie Mason and the psychologist is Susan Smith.
Click the link to the files below for the The Kendall Gazette - the newsletter written by Kendall sixth graders!
- Grades 5-6 NYS ELA Assessments on April 11 & 12
- Grades 7-8 NYS ELA Assessments on April 12 & 13
- Grades 5-6 NYS Math Assessments on May 1 & 2
- Grades 7-8 NYS Math Assessments on May 2 & 3
View the link at the bottom of the page for more information on Next Generation Standards.
The 7th Grade Albany Trip date has changed from May 16 to May 15. More details will follow as we get closer to the trip date.
5th and 6th Grade Dates for Specials Rotations:
- Special 1 runs through Nov. 30
- Special 2 runs through March 15
- Special 3 runs through June 14
Important Dates for 7th & 8th Graders This Year:
- January: Scheduling begins for 8th graders
- February: Ninth grade Orientation for 8th graders and their parents - Feb. 1
- March: GCC Youth Leadership Conference for a select group of students
- April: NYS ELA Test - April 12-13; National Junior Honor Society Induction - April 26
- May: NYS Math Test - May 2-3; 7th Grade Orientation for 6th Grade Parents - May 3; 8th Grade Washington Trip - May 8-10; 7th Grade Albany Trip - May 15; NYS Science Performance Test - May 24
- June: NYS Science Written Test - June 4; Junior High Awards Night
Middle School (7th & 8th grades) Homework on Remind App:
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|