Kendall Central School District (KCSD) participates in the following ongoing fundraisers:
- Red Robin Fundraiser - KCSD can earn money every time you dine at Red Robin. For more information, visit www.redrobin.com/betterschools. Registration is required in order for KCSD to earn money from your purchases.
- TOPS in Education - Register your TOPS BonusPlus card online at www.topsmarkets.com/education/ and select Kendall Elementary or Junior/Senior High Schools. For every purchase made on qualifying TOPS items when you use your registered BonusPlus card, TOPS will contribute up to five percent to KCSD. There is no cost to obtain a TOPS BonusPlus card. If you have registered previously with TOPS in Education, you must re-register each school year.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax Give Back to Schools Program - If you make a purchase of qualifying school supplies and provide your school ID at checkout at Office Depot/OfficeMax, your designated school will receive five percent back in credits for free supplies. The Kendall Elementary School ID is 70073143 and the Kendall High School ID is 70073144. View this news item for more information about shopping for school supplies year-round.
- Box Tops for Education - Visit www.boxtops4education.com for information. Proceeds from this program have been used to purchase playground equipment for the Elementary School. Box Tops can be turned in to the Main Offices in either school.
- Ink Cartridge and Cell Phone Recycling Program - Approximately $651 has been raised through this program in the last 10 years. Used toner and inkjet printer cartridges and cell phones can be turned in to Sue Kingsbury in the JSHS Main Office or the Elementary Main Office.
Please help us by registering on store sites where applicable so your purchases earn KCSD money. Please keep sending to school the specified labels or goods. Thank you for your support.